Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Not moved yet, June 2015

We have now arrived in June 2015, and our house project is still on.
We are coming closer and closer but slowly, slowly.

Here are som new photos of today´s date June 10 2015, and I am getting exited:)




Outside in front of the three space garage is the pool and the sundeck located. 
I guess Timo has made space for two of his nice car & maybee a Lamborghini for me, after all it will be my 50th birhtday and I am the Lamborghiniwife:)


Welcome inside to our hallway looking in to our kitchen & livingroom.






I really like these big & nice windows where I will sit in the sofa and just relax and enjoy the nice fireplace.




The small kitchen & my office, I love this little place, it is mine.


                                                          Come on, let´s go upstairs!



                                  Livingroom upstairs, connecting to Isabella´s room.



Isabella´s room with the balcony & a walkin closet, of course.


Our bedroom and my walkin closet, maybee I will have a Champagne cooler, just as Maria Montazami:)


                The view from our bathroom, very nice looking out over the pool & the garage.


Well this it is for now, I will be back soon.
Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment